About the job
UX Design Intern - Component Library Update
We are seeking a talented and motivated UX Design Intern to join our team and help us update our component library. This is a great opportunity to work with our design team and gain valuable experience in component-based design and design systems.
- Collaborate with the design team to review our existing component library and identify areas for improvement
- Research best practices and trends in component-based design and design systems
- Update our component library to align with modern design standards and accessibility guidelines
- Develop and maintain documentation for the component library, including usage guidelines and specifications
- Work closely with the development team to ensure smooth implementation of updated components into our products
- Currently pursuing a degree in UX design, graphic design, human-computer interaction, or a related field
- Understanding of component-based design principles and design systems
- Proficiency in Figma
- Experience working with component libraries or design systems, or eager to learn
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Detail-oriented and able to maintain documentation and design specifications
What do we have to offer?
- Internship allowance
- Internship guidance from UX/UI designers
- Cozy office in the center of Rotterdam with a beautiful view and a nice office in Bandung, Indonesia
- A close-knit team, to enjoy our game nights and Friday drinks with
- Option to work from home, negotiable.
- International team of colleagues consisting of experts from all over the world
This is a paid internship (350-450 euro)with flexible hours and the opportunity to work on a project that will improve the user experience of our products. If you are a creative problem solver with a passion for component-based design and design systems, we encourage you to apply.
To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter, and portfolio of your design work. We look forward to hearing from you!